Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A lil intro about me...:)

Holla buddies.....this is bobby from HyDerABad leading a happy life because of my parents,friends,my dog snoopy (the black beauty) and most especially GOD. I'm really thankful to god for giving me such an exceptional & adorable parents. I have got the most beautiful parents wen compared to others.There love is sumthing that i cant explain with few words. My father has always kept trust on me and supported me in all the ways that he can and everything i achieved or got till now is bcoz of my mom. I am nothing without them and i'm for them.I got an younger brother too whose has been supporting me at all the things i do and my life would have been very hard without him.We got another important member in our family  that is our loving dog snoopy.Though it looks like a hound for others,its a cutie for us. It always makes weird sounds like grrrrrrrr on me  and some times it also licks me with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment